Restaurant District Manager – Business Development Manager
Northern Ontario Territory QSR Brands
Do you have a “Never Settle” attitude? Are you interested in being part of a stellar concept with unlimited growth potential? We’re looking for an individual with a creative mind to bring guidance and motivation to our franchisees in large territory north of Newmarket. Our brand has expanded to close to 300 restaurants and growing in Canada. We believe you can taste the difference when simple, high-quality ingredients are used. We are committed to other quality ingredients as well. We are passionate about serving awesome food...great-tasting, high-quality ingredients made just right with the highest standards in food safety. The District Manager will supervise procedures for the control of property, product and equipment and conduct audits to guarantee compliance with labor and food safety regulations. The District Manager will act as a liaison between corporate and franchisees making certain all franchise restaurants preserve the standards of operation established by the corporate office.
Title of Position – District Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Description: The District Manager is in charge of a region of 30 franchise stores. Our District Manager is in charge of the operational practices making sure each store runs smoothly, cleanly, meets budget and sales goals and is complying with marketing campaigns, promotions and community events. Additionally, they will check in on individual stores to make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order. Our District Manager creates and maintains budgets, coordinates with and reports to Senior Management. Must have skills for a Professional District Manager are: leadership skills, time management, budgeting, analytical, decision making and exceptional communication skills.
- A Competitive Salary
- Travel Car Allowance
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- ·Career Advancement Opportunities
- The District Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the District Manager
· Three plus years of multi-unit management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the District Manager
Apply Now- District Manager / Business Development Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com