Gecko Hospitality Northeast Pittsfield, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Type: Full-Time
Average Hours: 40 hours/week
Starting Wage: $26.50/hour during training. Earn between $78,000-$120,000/year as a Store Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply our store operating policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform basic administrative duties such as filing, filling out forms, counting and basic mathematics equations.
- Ability to follow instructions and give attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, and to serve as an effective manager in the store manager’s absence.
- Ability to supervise store personnel in the store manager’s absence to ensure the timely and effective completion of work assignments.
- Ability to understand and apply management principles concerning budgeting, personnel costs and overtime expenses in order to assist the store manager in achieving the store’s goals.
- Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete activities to maximize the total time available.
- Ability to assist the store manager with establishing and executing plans and goals.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize store computers and related programs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry and walk about the store.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Prior management experience in a retail or restaurant environment.
What’s in it for you?
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Gecko Hospitality Northeast
RetailView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality Northeast