Our Company is actively enlisting the finest Restaurant Manager in the hospitality industry to be a part of our Team. We seek high-energy leaders focused on providing exceptional service ensuring each dining Guest has a stellar experience. Apply Today for our location in Charlestown, MA. It became a reality when our Company opened its doors in the late 1980’s and has grown rapidly with more than 100 locations. We are a leading full-service casual dining chain that provides homemade favorites prepared in-house from scratch and is dedicated to our guests each and every day. Our relaxing atmosphere, high quality fresh food from the kitchen and great hospitality service is what we are known best for. We have been awarded several awards; the best full-service restaurant chain and overall best American cuisine. By joining our Company, we will provide you support, reward and help your career progress. We want to enable you to be able to foster a culture of innovation and ownership in your own store. This is a great opportunity to further your career as our Restaurant Manager.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The principal duties of the Restaurant Manager are to optimize profits by maintaining food and beverage cost and production, develop restaurant employees, expand the business through increased sales and profits, increase guest satisfaction and control all operational challenges ensuring our standards of quality and service are achieved. The Restaurant Manager will supervise staffing, making certain the adequate staffing requirements are maintained, minimizing overtime. The Restaurant Manager will need to be available to work a range of opens, swings and closes. This position as Restaurant Manager requires substantial interaction with the general public and all levels of employees both within and outside of the organization.
- Industry competitive salary
- Performance based bonus packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant Manager must have full-service restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant Manager should be able to work a 50-hour work week.
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Charlestown, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum