Assistant General Manager
We are an industry leading company searching for an ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated and inspiring General Restaurant Manager. If you are interested, please apply today for our locations Chicago, IL. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented General Manager professionals to make their mark!. If this sounds interesting to you please do not hesitate to contact us immediately for this position in Chicago, IL.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant including sales, fiscal operations, accounting, recruitment, and maintenance of the building and equipment. The General Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the revenue with the goal being to exceed budget and preserve cost-effectiveness and profitability in agreement with company policies. The General Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should have the ability to follow corporate office financial procedures, including but not restricted to; handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. A large part of being a good leader and better General Manager is the ability to build an outstanding team around you, hiring, mentoring and guiding the team to achieve success both personally and professionally.
• Competitive Compensation
• Insurance Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Apply now-General Manager in Chicago, IL