Director of Marketing - Marketing Manager
A growing and vibrant Oregon based hospitality and brewery group is looking for a Director of Marketing - Marketing Manager
The Director of Marketing - Marketing Manager contributes to the company’s success by leading the creation and implementation of marketing programs within a specific brand. Coordinates the marketing efforts for the brand; develops and executes concept specific marketing programs, tactics, sales objectives and profit objectives. Utilizes customer insights capabilities to understand and engage customers throughout their lifecycle with our company. Partners with the CEO, COO, and or DO on each project. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding values and mission.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Drives the development of the brand marketing strategy and goals and vision for company.
- Execute on brand marketing strategies and plans with quantitative targets.
- Responsible for developing, communicating and monitoring brand strategies and goals in accordance with the Marketing department.
- Develop innovative sales building campaigns, promotions, and incentives that create excitement for our guest and build brand equity.
- Develop strong relationships and collaboration with strategic partners to drive joint marketing activities that increase business, sales and guest satisfaction.
- Provide consistent and effective communication to management regarding promotion progress, forecasts and results.
- Maintain and build upon market analysis; defining the total brand, company market share, and competitor market share.
- Communicate and make recommendations regarding major changes in the industry, competitor practices, best practices and continuous improvement qualifications.
- Provide input and leadership in analytical issues, marketing targeting and segmentation, and success measurement.
- Manage individual budgets, provide strategic input and oversight of agencies and vendors
- Develops, maintains and supports project management methodologies.
- Drives the delivery of projects on time, to budget and within scope.
Skills & Requirements
- Brewery and or Micro-brewery is a must
- 2+ years of restaurant marketing experience or equivalent
- Restaurant management experience preferred
- Experience turning marketing strategies into tactical execution
- Ability to partner with Operations Director and location specific General Manager on marketing program and promotions
- Results driven, metrics oriented with strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge of budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, implementing and managing details
- Ability to prioritize, time manage and multi-task with limited supervision and sometimes under time pressure
- Customer focused and a passion for details, organization and processes
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Dependability, flexibility and professional demeanor
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to sit for moderate periods of time working on a computer
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and work in an office environment.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and interpret information accurately
Director of Marketing - Marketing Manager - Portland, OR
Gecko Hospitality was named to Forbes ® 2018 and 2019 list of America’s Best Recruiting Firms.
Gecko Hospitality | Connecting people and changing lives, one career at a time. ®