Hotel General Manager
Gecko Hospitality - Ed Crofton Kailua-Kona, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to lead our Full-Service Hotel here in the Kailua-Kona, HI area? This is your opportunity to showcase your leadership and revenue Management skills! Our property is actively searching for a passionate, organized, and results-driven Hotel General Manager to lead our team of hospitality professionals. We look for people who are welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader as the Hotel General Manager to join our busy and professional team. We pride ourselves in having an outstanding, friendly staff and our guests can't stop talking about it.
Title of Position: Hotel General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, from day-to-day staff management to guest and client relations. The General Manager provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service expectations; maximizing operations, overall guest satisfaction to maximize full profitability. The General Manager must make a daily report showing all income received, rooms rented, rates received for each room and expenses incurred, together with making any other necessary reports to record all income and expenses and to adequately verify the same. The General Manager must agree to comply with all Franchise standards, rules, and regulations as they are presented and informed of them and participate in all marketing and promotional activities as they are presented and informed of the same.
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Plan
- 401K With Company Match
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Major Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Full-Service Hotel General Manager
- Must have Marriott General Manager Experience
- The Hotel General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Hotel General Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service-related goals
- A Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management or related field is plus for the General Manager
- Hawaii residents preferred
Apply Now- Hotel General Manager located here in Kailua-Kona, HI area
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gecko Hospitality - Ed Crofton
TourismView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality - Ed Crofton