Bakery / Cafe Manager
Casual Dining – High Volume
Our Company is searching for an Experienced and Qualified Bakery / Cafe Manager who shares our commitment to uncompromising quality of food, service and atmosphere. We are a family owned and operated Bakery / Cafe who focuses on quality baked goods and customer service. We have grown exponentially since we opened in 2001 with multiple locations all throughout our city and surrounding areas. Offering everything from pastries to loaves of bread and even lattes, our Bakery / Cafe is a great place to grab a snack and buy your baked goods. Apply Today to become the Bakery / Cafe Manager for our location in Providence, RI.
Title of Position- Bakery / Cafe Manager
Job Description: Demonstrating a passion for food and a positive, professional and encouraging environment will be expected of our Bakery / Cafe Manager. As our Bakery / Cafe Manager you’ll be responsible for making certain all recipes are implemented accurately and new menu items are introduced with a formal training session to guarantee overall comprehension. Our Bakery / Cafe Manager will communicate daily production necessities and information with other Bakery / Cafe associates. Training the Bakery / Cafe personnel to consistently follow recipe specifications and ensure a clean, safe and productive baking area will also be the responsibility of the Bakery / Cafe Manager. As our Bakery / Cafe Manager you will ensure daily that all equipment is properly maintained and in safe working order. Ensuring appropriate rotation of products to reduce spoilage and maintain product freshness will be a constant function of our Bakery / Cafe Manager as well. The Bakery / Cafe Manager will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to computer literacy. The Bakery / Cafe Manager will work directly with the General Manager to develop new skills and enrich existing talents to enhance career opportunities within the company. The Bakery / Cafe Manager will take responsibility for both success and failure of all elements of the Bakery / Cafe and will possess the expertise to rectify any below standard findings, immediately.
· Excellent compensation package
· Medical / Dental insurance options
· Paid Vacation
· Unlimited career growth potential
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Bakery / Cafe Manager in a high volume environment
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Bakery / Cafe Manager must possess
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Bakery / Cafe Manager
- The Bakery / Cafe Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Bakery / Cafe Manager
Apply Now-Bakery / Cafe Manager located in Providence, RI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume