Restaurant General Manager
New location opening
Are you seeking for a completely fulfilling, fun and financially rewarding hospitality career? We are looking to hire the very best Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the industry who are really craving the opportunity to become leaders and bring out the best in the people around them. Apply today for our location in Watertown, MA. We operate vibrant, high-energy, approachable restaurants in the most dynamic neighborhoods and locations. From the start, we’ve been about genuine people and genuine hospitality. We’ve grown into a crowd-pleasing hospitality juggernaut while continuing to hold our core values close to our hearts. Help us cultivate a better culinary world and be part of something extraordinary by joining our team filled with employees who have achieved more than they ever thought possible. Apply Today to be considered for the position of General Manager for our company located in Watertown, MA.
Title of Position – General Manager
Our General Managers are a key part of our team, and critical to providing genuine hospitality. They are energetic, excited to grow in the hospitality industry and care about their team. The General Manager fuels manager and staff development, maximizes profitability, drives their location to achieve at high levels, assesses quality in every facet of the business and ensures our culture is maintained at their location. They will be the leader that sets a tone of professionalism, teamwork, hospitality, work ethic and excellence for managers and staff.
· Paid training
· Competitive salary structure and bonus program
· Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance
· 401K retirement plan
· Paid vacations
· The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
· Ability to train in Chicago or Washington DC for 8 weeks is a requirement.
· The ability to drive guest counts in a new restaurant opening is a must for the General Manager
· The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Apply Now – General Manager located in Watertown, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum