Restaurant General Manager
This Fast-Casual Restaurant places it focus on its associates, concentrating on scratch kitchen quality food, continuous learning, developing others and the belief of five essential values: proactive, respect, development, great opportunities and giving. These fundamentals supply our associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired. If this sounds like the place for you, we want to hear from you!. If you are searching for a General Management career that rewards you for doing a great job, an organization that is employee focused, a restaurant that provides quality of life and work balance and place you growth within then apply today to this position in Cambridge, MA
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the continuous delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The person in this position would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 2-3 years managing a Fast-Casual or Full-Service Concept Restaurant at General Manager level
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and treats the customers like family.
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Cambridge, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com