Restaurant General Manager
Quick Serve – Growing Company
Our Quick Serve Restaurant Company is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team as a Restaurant General Manager. If you have the drive, a big smile, and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you! Here, your job really can be all you want it to be! Top notch Restaurant Management in our restaurants is an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our managers are responsible for delivering our ‘Customer Promise’ by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you will help our company grow and thrive as we build 10-12 new locations in Massachusetts this year. We are deeply committed to excellence and reward our managers for strong performance.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts.
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes, and policies.
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training, and retaining effective team talent.
- Counsels and disciplines team members, as necessary.
Skills (not limited to)
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- Management experience in a quick serve restaurant required.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Experience motivating, mentoring, and training a team.
- Reliable transportation
Highlights of benefits:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentives
- Life and Accident Insurance, E-learning tools
- Medical Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee meal discounts.
For an immediate interview, email your resume to Brian Blum at Gecko Hospitality
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices