Growing Quick Serve Restaurant Chain
As a large franchise group, we operate over 250 Quick Serve Restaurants in eleven states and continue to grow. We currently are seeking an experienced, detailed; results oriented Multi-Unit District Manager to join our growing team!
District managers are the people in charge of entire regions where multiple stores operate. Whatever branches of their company operate within their district are their responsibility.
- District managers oversee the operational practices of all stores making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget and sales goals and is complying with any marketing campaigns and promotions.
- District manager interview, hire, coordinate, and discipline store managers, and check in on individual stores to make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order.
- District managers create and maintain budgets and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
- District managers have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions. A successful district manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: District managers work with multiple stores and managers across a large region; coordinate visiting these stores from time to time. District managers might have to create schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Math and Budgeting: District managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: District managers oversee hiring new store managers and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, management, or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
- Speaking and Writing: District managers do a lot of communicating. This might be in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management. You might be called upon to write reports, recommendations, or reasons for termination. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help you in any of these scenarios.
The District Manager will manage 6-7 restaurants and is responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant management team and providing them with the tools, training and follow-up necessary to achieve maximum performance in each restaurant, to meet the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction and selling efforts. This position is accountable for maximizing positive customer experiences, sales, and profits within assigned restaurants.
· Strong leadership with the ability to train, guide coach, and develop employees.
· Previous experience managing multiple restaurants.
· The ability to work with a high degree of independence.
· Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
· The ability to multi-task, prioritize and expedite job responsibilities and initiatives.
· Strong communication skills with ability to motivate employees and obtain positive results.
· Excellent written, verbal, math, and presentation abilities.
· Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and team building capabilities.
· Ability to work flexible hours and travel.
· Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential and outstanding benefits including Medical/Dental Insurance, a car allowance and career advancement opportunities. For consideration email your resume to Brian Blum at Gecko Hospitality
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices