Restaurant Assistant General Manager
EXPANDING CASUAL RESTAURANT – Fun Atmosphere
$85,000 - $95,000 Base Salary
Gather round the good stuff with a career at this Casual Restaurant. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Restaurant Assistant General Manager Professionals will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant Assistant General Manager have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of restaurant and daily operations, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
If that sounds like you and you have the following skills and requirements to be our Assistant General Manager, forward your resume today!
The Assistant General Manager should fully grasp all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs. Additionally, ensuring all guests feel the true meaning of hospitality and are given responsive, gracious and considerate service at all times. It falls on the Assistant General Manager to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards. A Professional Assistant General Manager will also be able to make employment and termination decisions, continually endeavoring to develop staff in all areas of professional development. We are looking for a trustworthy candidate able to control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant General Manger must possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must live by a guest oriented philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
Apply Now – Restaurant Assistant General Manager located in Daly City, CA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume