Restaurant Manager - Casual
Gecko Hospitality ( Georgia Westwood) South Windsor, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme – Grill & Bar
Are you searching for a completely fulfilling, fun and financially rewarding hospitality career? We are looking to hire the very best Assistant Restaurant Manager Professional in the industry who is really craving the opportunity to become a leader and bring out the best in the people around them. Apply Today for our location in South Windsor, CT. Help us cultivate a better world and be part of something extraordinary by joining our team filled with employees who have achieved more than they ever thought possible. We are currently operating 16 locations in 8 states. We started our venture in 2005. Our Company has one goal “Delight Every Guest” one at a time. Consistency, Integrity and Passion guides us. Our Chef Driven innovative local preparations will promise to keep you coming back for more. Our Company is like no other in our specific segment of the industry, here you can escape any time you like. Apply Today to become an Assistant Restaurant Manager for our Company located in South Windsor, CT.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager should fully grasp all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs. Additionally, ensuring all guests feel the true meaning of hospitality and are given responsive, gracious, and considerate service always. It falls on the Assistant Restaurant Manager to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards. A Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager will also be able to make employment and termination decisions, continually endeavoring to develop staff in all areas of professional development. We are looking for a trustworthy candidate able to control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
· Paid Training
· Competitive Salary Structure
· Health and Life Insurance
· Paid Vacations
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
· Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
· This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager & have strong BOH focus, be able to identify when our meals do not meet the mission of the company.
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager located in South Windsor, CT.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume.
Gecko Hospitality ( Georgia Westwood)Why Work Here?
Hot Opportunity, Huge Growth & Career Advancement!
AddressSouth Windsor, CT
FoodView all jobs at Gecko Hospitality ( Georgia Westwood)