Quality Assurance Inspector
Join us at Gebauer Company on our journey to grow and further develop our high quality topical anesthetic sprays. With more than 100 years of experience, Gebauer Company offers the most trusted brand in topical anesthetic providing patient comfort solutions for maximum patient satisfaction. We are looking for an exceptional QA Inspector who enjoys applying their knowledge of cGMP and ISO 13485 requirements to performing incoming component inspections, in-process inspections, finished device inspections, internal calibration, trend analysis, and other Quality Assurance activities.
If you have a passion for medical device inspection and a love of paying attention to the details, then this could be the career opportunity for you. You must also have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a science related field or a high school diploma and commensurate experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry with increased responsible positions in the quality assurance area. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 may substitute.
- Working knowledge of ANSI Z1.4, Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Attributes (AQL)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, sense of accuracy, and a love of details
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with measurement devices including calipers, height gauges and optical comparator
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and personal computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings for components
The Gebauer Company core products include Gebauer’s Ethyl Chloride, Gebauer’s Pain Ease, Gebauer’s Spray and Stretch, and Instant Ice.
We dedicate all efforts toward three pillars of success: honesty, integrity and producing premium quality products.
With over 120 years of experience, Gebauer Company offers the most trusted brand in topical anesthetics providing patient comfort solutions for maximum patient satisfaction. The Gebauer Company is an internationally recognized medical device manufacturer dedicated to providing "Patient Comfort Solutions" to the healthcare industry through the development and production of affordable, easy-to-use topical anesthetics classified as medical devices. The Gebauer Company core products include Gebauer’s Ethyl Chloride, Gebauer’s Pain Ease, Gebauer’s Spray and Stretch, and Instant Ice.
4444 E. 153rd Street ClevelandCleveland, OH
Get fresh Quality Assurance Inspector jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.