GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Health Information Management (HIM) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions, is seeking highly-motivated individuals with a passion for excellence & collaboration, for careers in the healthcare industry.
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is currently seeking a Client Relations Manager for the Client Relations & Solutions division. This is a full-time position, anticipated to commence as soon as qualified applicants are identified.
The Client Relations Manager will oversee and manage client engagements with focus on client deliverables and client satisfaction, develop new business opportunities within existing accounts and work with the client and operations teams to develop implementation plans and establish terms of agreement.
- Candidate is responsible for successful kick-off and implementation of new or expanded Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) projects from Pilot test phase through training. This includes participating in the Knowledge transfer and aiding in process documentation. Responsible for finalizing and presenting the Work Process document to the client for approval.
- Conduct Practice assessments for prospective clients and provide findings report to highlight areas of business improvement and revenue leakage.
- Candidate will monitor Service productivity and quality through reports provided by Operations to ensure SLA’s are being met.
- The CRM is the primary Liaison between the Client’s mid to senior management staff and Managers/Directors of Global Operations. Ensures any issues or escalations are addressed in a timely manner and to the Client’s satisfaction. Follow-through to check progress and output consistency.
- The CRM is responsible for tracking escalated issues and reporting to the Operations & CRM leadership.
- The CRM will communicate regularly with the CRD on farming and sowing opportunities. The CRM will make regular onsite visits to client to develop rapport and explore new opportunities.
- Reviews weekly project trackers and conducts state of the client discussions with CRM and Operations.
- Participate in strategic and tactical Client/Operations calls to propose solutions and keep sight on opportunities.
- The candidate will guide the Operations team on RCM Compliance regulations and provide feedback on in-house Policies and Procedures. Will also document and educate in-house management on client compliance requirements.
- Responsible for weekly meetings with the Operations Manager to discuss the following items:
- Production- Shifts in the inventory, change in scope, obstacles contributing to production slowdown e.g. coding volume reductions, difficulties in accessing EMR etc.
- Quality-Review Internal Quality scores and identifies any training needs.
- Staffing -Review any changes in staffing (new hires/terminations/etc.)
- CRM must relay any applicable issues gathered from the meeting to the client.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-5 years managing Client engagements at a mid to upper management level preferred
- 2-5 years of Business process outsourcing experience at the mid to upper management level preferred
- Experience in Executive Communications and Client Relations Management
- 2-5 years in a U.S. hospital or physician revenue cycle operations environment with strong Coding knowledge
- Billing, Collections and Software experience is preferred, but not necessary
- AAPC or AHIMA credential preferred
- Strong revenue cycle data analytics skills and understanding of KPI reporting
- Willing to travel frequently (within the US) and occasionally to India
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, PPT, Excel
GeBBS delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Eligibility
We provide strategic solutions to an expanding customer base of healthcare providers, and medical billing companies. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is a 7-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.
“People are our greatest asset” is much more than just an expression to GeBBS. We make every effort to foster an environment where our teams can find an ideal balance between work and fun. Employees at GeBBS believe in being client-centric, open and ethical, innovative, and outcome-driven.
GeBBS is an equal opportunity employer and believes in creating a supportive and diverse workplace. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate.
Learn more about GeBBS Healthcare Solutions