Security Specialist - Maui, HI
- Posted: 9 days ago
Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978 by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm's Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our mission of protecting human life through the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
Learn more about our organization on our website or our LinkedIn page.
** First year earnings start at a minimum of $60k based on a 40 hour work week. Earnings potential of up to $80k commensurate with experience and additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, travel pay and more. Visit our Earnings and Benefits Page to learn more at www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits**
The Safety, Privacy and Wellbeing of our Clients.
- Provide protection and logistical support at clients' homes and when they travel
- Detect and defeat adversaries
- Create and maintain readiness to meet any threat
- Survey and prepare locations prior to arrival of the protected person
- Coordinate and execute plans for security and medical emergencies
Who You Are
Military, law enforcement, or security background is meaningful, though not a requirement. We're less interested in what you are than who you are. Our most successful protectors come from a variety of backgrounds and have succeeded because they are physically fit, willing to learn, tell the truth, work together and prove to be trustworthy. Our promotion system is merit-based. Performance matters most, not seniority.
Successful Candidates will have these attributes:
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of attentiveness and energy
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass physical readiness test
- Drug and nicotine free
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigation
Note: We are also hiring for an Executive Protection Team Leader, view our complete list of job postings at https://gdba.com/careers-map/listings.
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k.
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursements.
- View or Earnings & Benefits Page (www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits) for additional information.
#veterans #military #transitioning #servicemembers
Gavin de Becker & Associates
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?