Senior System Test Engineer/RF Test Engineer
- $105,000 to $128,000 Yearly
The Employee shall provide expert engineering advice and assistance to the 412 EWG in the Scientist and Engineer field comprised of Analysts, Engineers, and Scientists with knowledge and skills to apply a variety of analytical techniques to formulate and solve problems; plan for future technologies; conduct research and development; and define requirements for systems.
The Scientist and Engineer is comprised of Analysts, Engineers, and Scientists with knowledge and skills to apply a variety of analytical techniques to formulate and solve problems; plan for future technologies; conduct research and development; and define requirements for systems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a Scientist and Engineering position whose qualifications and/or expertise are exceptional and/or highly unique in providing technical advice and analysis on US and International Telemetry projects supporting DoD infrastructure for Weapons Platform Test and Range capability, upgrade, and improvement modernization:
- Provide scientific and technical advice and assistance for the 412 EWG
- Conduct various studies to ensure that the S&E efforts are complete and accurate and, that research or development proposals are feasible
- Advise and assist in technical evaluation of research proposals
- Provide scientific technical advice and assistance in the development and implementation of enhanced technologies
WHY WORK FOR GMRE?
GMRE is a small veteran owned company who cares about each employee. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid time off (PTO) or paid sick leave (PSL) based on state law, paid holidays, and life insurance to all permanent full-time employees. GMRE is a trusted and reliable partner with our government and industry customers, known for performance and integrity, and focused on providing competent and cost-effective capabilities to our clients. GMRE has a deep commitment to our core values about our work, family, achievements, and community.
GMRE is an equal opportunity employer. GMRE complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short notice as needed.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 4 - This skill level requires over 10 years of experience and a master’s degree in the applicable discipline.
- This skill level typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. This skill level may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Qualification Substitutions: Master's Degree - 12 years’ work experience may be substituted for a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree plus 8 years work experience may be substituted for a master’s degree. Doctorate's Degree - 20 years’ work experience may be substituted for a Doctorate's Degree or bachelor’s degree plus 16 years work experience, or a master’s degree plus 12 years work experience may be substituted for a
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a minimum of an active U.S. TS/SCI clearance and be subject to a government security investigation.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position for meetings, trainings, and/or site visits.
For more information, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Join the GMRE family! Full benefits, career growth, paid training and more.
GMRE is a Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides high quality engineering, technical services, integration & sustainment, and production to help our customers grow and succeed. Established in 2005, we are an experienced and trusted defense business partner that provides guaranteed results for mission success. Guided by our core values: commitment, results & trust; we offer innovative, cost-effective solutions that provide value where it’s needed the most. For more information, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Gauss Management Research & EngineeringSanta Clarita, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.