Due to our continued growth, Gaudenzia, Inc. is seeking experienced & compassionate individuals to fill immediate positions that will compliment our team!
We are seeking a Part Time Case Manager in our Philadelphia program.
*All Supervisory Management Staff should have supervisory experience
Gaudenzia, a multi-state non-profit human services organization, with 141 programs at 77 locations providing substance abuse treatment, mental health, housing assistance, recovery and prevention services for over 20,000 individuals annually.
Case Manager (Part-Time):
This individual’s responsibility will be to provide case management to clients in one or more program(s). These services may include, but are not limited to: Education, Vocation, Aftercare, Medical Care, Prevention, Intake/Assessment and Housing. In addition, this person may handle an independent caseload and assist other personnel by ensuring proper referral of clients to all appropriate services available and necessary to them.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: providing intake/assessment services to clients, preparing reports, treatment plans and other necessary records, maintaining responsibility for the activities of one or more groups of clients, and assisting other staff members in the performance of varied work duties such as referrals and aftercare planning.
Work is performed in accordance with established regulations, policies and procedures, but the person is expected to exercise considerable initiative and independent judgment in achieving objectives.
- Master’s Degree in related specialty area
- Bachelor’s Degree in a generally clinical discipline, plus specialized training for specialized population and/or full certification as an Addictions Counselor (CAC)
- Three (3) years of D&A counseling experience or case management.
Gaudenzia's commitment to our staff and their families is evident by the comprehensive benefits that are offered. These benefits are available to all full time employees and are at low to no cost to the employees. Eligible employees may elect from single coverage and coverage for their spouse and legally dependent children through age 26.
Employee benefit options include:
· Health Insurance (medical, vision and prescription): Low Cost Sharing
· Dental Insurance: FREE
· Life Insurance: FREE
· Short Term: FREE
· Long Term Disability: LOW COST
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP): FREE
· Voluntary Retirement Pension Plan (403b)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Vacation / Personal Days
· Additional / Supplemental Benefits (AFLAC; Flexible Spending Account; Legal Shield / Identity Theft Protection; Medical Leave; Service Pins; Excellence Awards)
Gaudenzia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Gaudenzia continues to improve and expand our services, helping individuals, families and communities overcome the ravages of addiction.