Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise clinical staff.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training needs and plans of clinical staff.
- Provide close supervision of required documentation of client records, treatment logs, etc., according to established policies, which comply with licensing, funding and regulatory agencies.
- Intervene in difficult cases and approve all referrals to specialized care.
- Be responsible for the supervision of the aftercare component.
- Be responsible for the facility when the Director is unavailable.
- Design and moderate special groups such as marathons, extended groups, and family meetings.
- Attend, participate, and when necessary, facilitate meetings and special events such as retreats, trips, workshops, etc.
- Support and demonstrate adherence to Gaudenzia’s Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and all personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificates and credentials.
- Masters Degree + 2 years experience; or
- BA/BS or CAC + 3 years experience; or
- AA/AS + 4 years experience.
- Note: All experience must be clinical in a health or human service agency, which includes one year of working with the chemically dependent, plus two years of supervisory experience.