Full time job opportunities in Jacksonville, FL available! You will enjoy a set schedule at a safe, stable, FAST-PACED, HIGH VOLUME warehouse. We are seeking committed, hard-working, reliable staff members to join our team!
Come work for a growing company who values you for being a loyal and hardworking member of our team! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Hiring for 6 pm-6 am Shift
Looking for Class A CDL drivers for local shuttle driver position out of Jacksonville, FL. Driver must have a minimum of 2 years recent and verifiable driving experience with good driving record. Late model equipment and comprehensive benefit package including medical & 401k.
Driver will be paid by the load, can average $200- $250 a day, $1000 a week. Driver will work a 4 day on 2 day off rotation.
MVR and current medical card needed for interview
Sign on bonus of $500 after 6 months of continuous employment and an additional $500 after 12 months of continuous employment, for those in good standing.
· Medical and dental coverage with partial company contribution available, upon eligibility
· Optional vision, life and short-term/ long-term disability insurance, critical illness and group accident insurance available, along with Legal Shield Protection, upon eligibility
· Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
· 401(k) Safe Harbor retirement savings plan for those over age 21. 4% company match at first quarter following (1) year of employment.
· Paid holidays after 90 days of successful employment status for full time employees
· Paid vacation, upon eligibility
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Rewards Program
· Safety work shoe reimbursement program ($50 credit on first paycheck; $100 annually)
- Class A CDL
- 2 years recent verifiable tractor/ trailer driving experience or related
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- Minimum age 23 years old
- Good customer service & teamwork skills
- Good physical condition; must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Able to work in all types of environments, including inclement weather
- Good backing skills
- Current DOT medical card
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- MVR required for interview (current, dated within 30 days of application)
- Prior to employment, able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen, criminal background check and road test