Implementation Specialist, CRM - Remote/Virtual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO DO GREAT WORK IN A DYNAMIC, FUN, COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT?
For 30+ years we’ve been providing innovative software solutions to some exciting customers including amusement parks, museums, attractions, and zoos and aquariums. We work with globally recognized destinations as well as lesser-known but locally loved attractions on six continents. Now, we are looking to add an experienced resource to our CRM (Customer Relationship Management systems) team.
The Implementation Specialist, CRM is responsible for the delivery of world-class customer technical support and services for assigned customers.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in corporate training, technical services, CRM or related industry.
• Demonstrated, in-depth technical knowledge of CRM Systems that encourage customer retention.
• Experience in the Attractions Industry or Visitor Experience Management is a plus.
• Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics and PowerPlatform stack.
1. Conducts related needs analysis and gathers client requirements. Successfully trains, installs, configures, deploys, customizes, and tests Gateway’s CRM products and services.
2. Assists the Business Solutions and Project Managers with project requirements. Develops related estimates and aids in completing the Scope of Work (SOW).
3. Demonstrates a concern for meeting client needs in a way that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the customer account.
4. Ensure customer satisfaction while upholding Gateway’s common business practices.
5. Logs all billable time and support time to appropriate systems per policy in near real time and promptly follows procedures to reconcile billable time at the end of each month for accurate invoicing of customers. Owns support issues and communicates regular customer updates through resolution.
1. Complete all tasks and handle all situations in accordance with Gateway’s Core Values.
2. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, or participating in professional organizations.
3. Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner, including voicemail and email.
4. Always promote and uphold the values, mission and vision of the company.
5. Read, understand and comply with the Employee Handbook
6. Promote and adhere to all defined policies, processes and procedures.
• Learn and maintain an understanding of all Galaxy components and their operations.
• A demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office 365 programs
• Willingness to learn advanced troubleshooting assistance for all Gateway CRM components.
• Working knowledge of CRM Systems in general and MS Dynamics CRM (including Dynamics 365)
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL databases structures and queries preferred
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills, including exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy when working with customers.
• Ability to work/communicate to all levels of management and knowledge-based personnel and always keep a professional demeanor.
• Ability to work both in a project team environment and on an individual basis.
• Proven experience with coordination of multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working productively and efficiently under pressure.
• Ability to occasionally work additional hours beyond regularly scheduled hours as requested by management.
• Ability to learn and intuitively differentiate between billable and support activities for external client engagements as defined by internal policy.
• Understanding of the necessity to meet stringent deadlines.
• Ability to hear, see and speak adequately (with or without accommodation) to perform the essential functions of the job
• Ability to perform repetitive movement actions including walking, standing and sitting for long periods of time to adequately perform the essential functions of the job
• Ability to work in inside environmental conditions
Diversity and EEO statement:
As an organization, we strive to maintain an environment and culture where all voices and perspectives are valued, where all team members are seen and heard, where opportunities are available to all who seek them, and where all employees feel they are able to bring their authentic selves to work each day. Diversity, equity and inclusion are an organizational priority, and we are committed to further building and strengthening these programs each year.
Gateway Ticketing Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, family or marital status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are not seeking recruitment agency assistance with this posting. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies will be considered direct applicants.
We are not sponsoring visas at this time.
For 30+ years we’ve been providing innovative software solutions to some pretty cool industries including amusement parks, museums, attractions, zoos and aquariums. We work with globally recognized destinations as well as lesser-known but locally loved attractions on six continents. We're proud of our company culture and values, value each other and our customers, and work hard to provide the very best services, solutions, and strategy in attractions ticketing!
Gateway Ticketing SystemsWhy Work Here?
Flexible culture; interesting industry (ticketing software for museums, zoos, and theme parks); small but industry leader!
ARE YOU LOOKING TO DO GREAT WORK IN A FUN, COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT? For 30+ years we’ve been providing innovative software solutions to some pretty cool industries including amusement parks, museums, attractions, zoos and aquariums. We work with globally recognized destinations as well as lesser-known but locally loved attractions on six continents. We're proud of our company culture and values, value each other and our customers, and work hard to provide the very best services, solutions, and strategy in attractions ticketing!
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Gateway Ticketing Systems