Retail Customer Service Representative (No Experience Required)
Gateway Specialized Marketing Saint Charles, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements, and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward the achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Ensures employee's behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty.
This is an entry-level position that we will train into a management position if successful.
Immediately hiring for this entry-level customer service position.
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service experience
- Ability to cross-train and develop team members
- Ability to perform Account Retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry-level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
Gateway Specialized MarketingWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, tons of room for growth
Gateway Specialized Marketing was founded in 2016 and since then we have brought some of the biggest names within the technology, entertainment, and energy industries directly to the consumer, offering a personalized experience. We co-brand with some of the biggest national retailers to maximize efficiency and raise brand awareness, creating THE new shopping experience.
AddressSaint Charles, MO