- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Maintain and build standard costing and pricing
· Analyze the gross by product and by product line
· Analyze variances to standard cost
· Analyze manufacturing plant expenses
· Analyze Selling and General Administrative Expenses
· Produce various reports (daily/weekly/ monthly)
· Participate in Monthly Inventory Close
· Participate in capital investment projects
· Physical inventory management
· Be the backup for general accounting from time to time
· Ad hoc tasks from sales, operations and management
· Bachelor degree in accounting or similar field
· 3 – 5 years of experience in cost accounting or similar field
401k with Employer Match
Medical Coverage & Prescription Plan
Paid Time Off
Gateway Search Associates
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh COST Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.