Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a Full Time Overnight Counselor for our inpatient program in Mt. Pleasant, PA. This schedule is overnight hours(11pm-7am) including some weekends and holidays. This position is perfect for individuals working on their Masters or new to the clinical field.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
- Completes biopsychosocial history interviews.
- Completes initial assessments for patients.
- Completes other related paperwork including clinical needs, record of service, PCPC, ASAM, LOCUS, treatment plans, and mental status exam.
- Conducts individual sessions.
- Meets with family members of patients during family sessions as needed.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Conducts searches and urine screens as necessary.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Transport patients as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree must be in field that meets PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Program’s staffing qualification regulations.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs and/or addictions preferred.
- Valid driver's license and favorable driving record required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!