Clinical Specialist, CPT
Gateway Recruiting, INC. Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a member of the clinical support team, is responsible for providing technical clinical expertise and support of the sales process to colleagues, current customers and/or potential customers. Works under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort, and expertise with all the Company’s Chronic Pain Therapies among physicians, support staff and customers within assigned geography. Performs work that involves a high degree of independence. Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing work. Seeks to continually improve territory efficiency.
- Provides technical, clinical, and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
- Assist Territory Managers in afterhours call support and activities.
- Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships, and establishes strong rapport with customers.
- Proficient in complex programming, case support.
- Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
- Will foster high trust relationships with customers, including the regional team members.
- Will begin to conduct PCP work and educational in services, as directed.
- As directed by sales manager, contacts, visits and interests’ clients and potential clients in the Company’s products and addresses any client questions and concerns.
- Provides medical professionals with sales support, information, and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services, and technical troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts and customers to include competitor activity.
- Conducts evaluations and develops sales strategies for capital equipment opportunities within accounts.
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices, and products.
- Provide feedback to providers both within operating room setting and outside operating room setting on the directions for use specific to implantable devices.
- May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
- Uses clinical expertise to identify customer training and in-service needs with the goal of increasing customer usage, comfort and understating of all the Company’s Chronic Pain Therapies product line.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Provides sales support, clinical in-services, training, and guidance to current or potential customers.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or technical certification; preferred Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience, strong preference working with patients in clinical setting.
- The ability to communicate, understand and educate clinical data in the Chronic Pain Therapies space.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels and to large groups within and outside the organization.
- Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Capable of working unpredictable schedule that may occasionally change on short notice due to operating room schedule changes and or delays.
- Accustomed to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to travel 25% within assigned region and/or outside the assigned region.
- Capable of engaging customers in selling conversations as needed and as directed by Territory Manager.
- Patient interaction experience within health care related environment (Physical Therapy, medical product sales, RN, LPN)
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with the Company, or in a similar chronic pain product setting or with another implantable medical device company.
Powered by JazzHR
Gateway Recruiting, INC.
HealthcareView all jobs at Gateway Recruiting, INC.