Associate Director, Marketing Communications
The Associate Director of Marketing Communications role calls for a passionate, creative, and energetic team player that will play a vital role in the rapid growth of the company. This role is for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, is quick to bring ideas to reality, and can manage multiple projects independently.
The successful candidate must be highly organized and capable of building an end-to-end brand and channel strategy for the organization. This person is an expert in digital communication that can enhance the company's voice, identity, brand, and reputation through online and offline channels. Candidates must demonstrate strategic communication planning and execution skills, with a proven ability to collaborate and build trust at all levels of the organization.
- Develop a strategic multi-channel communications plan that drives awareness of novel medical device therapy.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- Identify the target audience. Develop and execute marketing campaigns including traditional and digital media planning, advertising materials.
- Evaluate, redesign, and maintain social media presence including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Lead direct-to-patient campaign to create awareness among Heart Failure patients.
- Develop and execute public relations strategy to maintain and enhance the company’s perception among various internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute a press release strategy.
- Develop and maintain press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, images, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories.
- Establish relationships with publishers, publications, producers, journalists, and other media outlets to build and maintain access to pitching content.
- Evaluate public opinion of the company through surveys, polls, and social media listening.
- Identify and present media opportunities, including awards, publications, etc., and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Oversees agencies and contractors for communications projects daily.
- Maintain the forward-looking calendar of media events, anticipating opportunities to create and maintain positive public awareness of the company.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with regulatory standards during execution.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Perform content assessment of the website and other channels.
- Recommend changes based on an assessment to drive awareness of therapy.
- Creates and maintains KPIs to assess performance against objectives and leverage insights to drive improvements and future strategies.
- Maintain brand consistency internally as well as across different channels.
- BS/MS degree in communications, business, marketing, or a related field
- 6+ years of progressively more responsible business experience in a medical device company or equivalent, including marketing communications experience.
- An advanced credential, such as an MBA in a relevant discipline/concentration.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and communications
- Experience in building and articulating end-to-end communications strategies to drive rapid growth in awareness and adoption of new therapy or product.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining constructive and collaborative relationships that lead to members/leaders of all departments in the organization has an ownership stake in the voice of the company.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing third-party resources, marketing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Powered by JazzHR
Gateway Recruiting, INC.Philadelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.