We are seeking a Property And Casualty Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to fill customer insurance needs. Our agents are expected to contact potential clients and create rapport by calling leads, asking for and receiving introductions, and networking. Agents are able to provide total custom tailored insurance solutions, also referring business to our in-house Retirement Solutions company which will assist clients in all other insurance needs. including health and life insurance, as well as investment portfolios as applicable and dependent on agent licensing.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We have competitive new business and renewal business commission splits, with the opportunity to receive profit sharing.
Gateway Property & Casualty
Why Work Here?Gateway Property and Casualty is a full service independent insurance agency. We are growing fast and are currently looking to fill insurance sales producer positions. We currently have openings in our Augusta, Maine and Dover, New Hampshire offices! We provide industry leading sales training and lead generation training. We have competitive new business and renewal business commission splits, with the opportunity to receive profit sharing.
We have an exciting and growing business model that is among the top in the industry!