Becoming an employee at Gateway Pediatric Therapy is more than having a job, it's changing lives one client at a time! If you're looking for a career that truly matters and has a significant impact, we are interested in speaking with you. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, compassionate, and energetic people to join our team as entry level Behavior Technicians. Gateway Pediatric Therapy provides in-home and clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Availability (September - June): Evenings and Saturdays
- Availability (June - August): Daytime and Saturdays
- Must be willing to travel to home-based sessions
- Personal reliable transportation
- Auto insurance & driver’s license
- NO PAST CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Maintaining respect and confidentiality for all clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and in writing; lift up to 40 lbs; sit in a child size chair or on the floor and quickly switch from sitting to standing; walk, jog, or run quickly
- Access to health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, vision and dental coverage
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts including automobiles, cell phone services, and electronics
- Full-time employees (30+ hours weekly) can become eligible for all benefits listed. Part-time employees are eligible for vision, dental, PTO and 401k benefits only.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-7:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am-2:00pm
Gateway's Dearborn clinic serves clients in Wayne County.
All applicants are subject to a background check, drug screening, and driving history check.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Candidates who are interested in/have experience in the following fields are especially encouraged to apply: psychology, sociology, counseling, behavioral sciences, social work, teaching, education, child development, caregiving, babysitting, nannying, therapy, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
During our phone interview, we can discuss the extensive measures that Gateway has put in place to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
Gateway Pediatric Therapy