Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and prepares individualized developmentally appropriate treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling, and educational programs in accordance with treatment plan.
• Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatments; and maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
• Caseload typically includes some complex cases requiring more intensive services.
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We are looking for bright, motivated people who enjoy being part of a collaborative team to apply for Gateway rehab career opportunities.
Throughout Gateway Foundation’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. We continually seek talented individuals who share our commitment to helping people with substance abuse issues turn their lives around through rehab careers.