RESIDENTIAL (CADC, LPC or LSW) SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR - LAKE VILLA
Gateway FoundationLake Villa, IL
Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about
a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement,
training and development and on-site clinical supervision to individuals pursuing certifications and licensures.
Residential (CADC, LPC or LSW) Substance Abuse Counselors are responsible for:
• Completing comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and preparing individualized, developmentally appropriate treatment plans
• Providing individual and group counseling and educational programs in accordance with treatment plans
• Documenting treatment and discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatment, as well as maintaining related records and charts
• Performing case management and contributing to client care monitoring
• Caseload typically includes some complex cases requiring more intensive services
• Other duties as assigned
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We are looking for bright, motivated people who enjoy being part of a collaborative team to apply for Gateway rehab career opportunities.
Throughout Gateway Foundation’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. We continually seek talented individuals who share our commitment to helping people with substance abuse issues turn their lives around through rehab careers.