Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway:
Treasury Management Sales Analyst JOB SUMMARY:
Provides technical and product support to sales team and Treasury Management customers. Ensures contracted services are set up properly and customers are informed of product operating procedures. Markets and implements products to customers and prospective customers. Provides ongoing sales support and acts as a liaison between customers and service departments of the Bank to support sales implementation and service issues as well as recommending solutions.
Treasury Management Sales Analyst ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Assists team members and clients in the enrollment process and onboarding of all Treasury Management Services which includes ACH, RDC, Wires, Positive Pay, Dynamic Sweeps, Account Analysis, Lockbox, Credit Cards, Merchant Services, Premium Reports, Paychex, ICS/CDARS, and Direct Connect.
• Processes applications and agreements for Treasury Management Services including verification of account owners and system setup. Assists team members and clients with Treasury Management Services questions and issues.
• Performs research and development of special projects; performs support functions directly related to departmental functions.
• Provides demonstrations and/or training for customers as needed on treasury product usage, as well as, assists with implementation of hardware/software.
• Works with the Treasury Management sales officers on client proposals, cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models.
• Processes and submits client issues to vendors that are unable to be resolved to vendor technical support or for outside software support systems.
• Participates in all campaigns of Treasury Management Services and works with Marketing, Credit, Correspondent Banking, and Retail Branch managers on cross-selling Treasury Management Services.
• Monitors and reports appropriate areas on performance, usage, and income/cost on all Treasury Management Services. Verifies contracted services are implemented accurately within expected timeframes to ensure service fee revenue.
• Coordinates service support for resolution of customer problems/complaints with depository/treasury management services; communicates resolutions to customers; acts as a liaison between customer and operations departments of the Bank.
• Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Treasury Management Sales Analyst REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Thorough knowledge of treasury management services policies, procedures, and practices.
• Thorough knowledge of Bank products/procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry issues through continuing internal and external training.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and/or governmental regulations as well as calculate complex math figures.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Street Smart.
• Bachelors Degree in business, finance, or related field required.
• 2-4 years of treasury management experience required.
Treasury Management Sales Analyst SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Must be willing to travel onsite for initial support and to train client, if necessary