**Open to this position being worked from either Tulsa/Jenks, OK or Dallas, TX!**
(Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway)
Gateway First Bank is expanding its Bank Operations with our latest addition to the team – Treasury Management Analyst - come work with some of the most experienced banking professionals in the area!
This person will have Treasury or ACC/FIN exp and a hybrid of analytical and people skills as correspondence with customers is imminent! Will handle sales support analysis and product and pricing strategy, helping to build and define Treasury Management for GFB in Oklahoma and North Texas. Gateway has been growing and evolving since inception which translates directly to our employees. A career path for this role could lead to Sales and Relationship Management or Product Management. While many companies claim they promote from within, we prove it with an exciting 32% of openings filled to date this year being Internal Promotions/Transfers!
Why do people love working at Gateway? Because we value our people like no other and it is one of the most unique and genuine companies in Tulsa – culture cannot be beat!
Treasury Management Analyst JOB SUMMARY:
Provides analytical, sales and product support to Treasury Management team and its customers. Ensures contracted services are set up properly and customers are informed of product operating procedures. Markets and implements products to customers and prospective customers. Acts as a liaison between customers and service departments of the Bank to support sales implementation and service issues as well as recommending solutions. Provides analytical insight to Treasury Management leadership to help drive tactical implementation of Treasury Strategy.
Treasury Management Analyst ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Works with the Treasury Management sales team on client proposals, cost/benefit analysis, pricing, and profitability models.
• Assists sales team and clients in the enrollment process and onboarding of all Treasury Management Services which includes ACH, RDC, Wires, Positive Pay, Sweeps, Lockbox, Merchant Services, ICS/CDARS, and Business Online Banking.
• Processes applications and agreements for Treasury Management Services including verification of account owners and system setup. Provides direct support to team members with Treasury Management Services questions and technical issues.
• Provides demonstrations and/or training for customers as needed on treasury product usage, as well as assists with implementation of hardware/software.
• Coordinates service support for resolution of customer problems/complaints with depository/treasury management services; communicates resolutions to customers; acts as a liaison between customer and operations departments of the Bank.
• Participates actively in all campaigns of Treasury Management Services and works with Marketing, Commercial Lending, and Retail Branch managers on cross-selling Treasury Management Services.
• Performs research and development of special projects. Provides direct support related to departmental functions including product management, sales, and on-going client due diligence and education.
• Monitors and reports to appropriate areas on performance, usage, and income/cost on all Treasury Management Services. Verifies contracted services are implemented accurately within expected timeframes to ensure service fee revenue.
• Participates in product & delivery related strategic & tactical planning.
• Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Treasury Management Analyst REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Thorough understanding of cash management concepts, policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Thorough knowledge of banking concepts, regulatory requirements, and industry issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and data, as well as calculate complex math equations.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Do the Right Thing.
• Bachelors Degree in business, finance, or related field.
• 2-4 years of treasury management experience OR 6-8 years of experience in accounting, finance, banking, or related experience.
• Previous experience as Treasury Analyst preferred.
Treasury Management Analyst SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Must be willing to travel onsite for initial support and to train client, if necessary.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,400 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages.
While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
Gateway First Bank
Why Work Here?Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC, a full-service mortgage company licensed in 41 states and the District of Columbia, announced it has completed its merger with Farmers Exchange Bank to form Gateway First Bank, an Oklahoma banking corporation. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,400 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages. While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
Great people, exciting growth, family oriented atmosphere!