Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
- Posted: 11 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
**Open to this position being worked from either Tulsa/Jenks, OK or Dallas, TX**
(Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway)
This Senior IT Business Systems Analyst will be instrumental in establishing technical expertise and ownership of Gateway First Bank’s IT Application portfolio, handling both technical and business partnering responsibilities: working closely with vendors and internal business owners to understand their needs and deliver technical solutions for them. Must have IT banking industry experience; Core Banking (FIS, Fiserv etc.), Enterprise Banking Platform (deposit/loan/commercial/mortgage) or similar exp desired. Join a company that is always exciting, values its people and invests in individual growth – apply today!
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst JOB SUMMARY:
The Senior IT Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, testing, and delivering banking systems. Team member will serve as primary interface between technology, business partners, and third-party providers for assigned systems. This individual will engage in identifying and documenting business needs along with finding solutions to meet those needs while adhering and conforming to established policies, procedures, and industry best practices.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Serves as owner, liaison, SME of assigned systems while properly managing backlogs and release cycles.
• Leads problem resolution for assigned systems by troubleshooting and collaborating with business partners, vendors and internal IT teams to quickly resolve issues
• Responsible for setups/configuration and maintenance of bank systems in conjunction with validation of system functionality after changes.
• Engages appropriate Incident/Change/Problem processes as needed.
• Reviews business and system requirements with stakeholders and obtains approval to proceed.
• Facilitates business’ user acceptance testing (UAT) as needed.
• Partners with internal teams (IT, Process Improvement, Training, PMO, etc) to ensure release readiness.
• Recommends and proposes technical/non-technical solutions to solve business problems and meet business requirements.
• Exercises awareness about possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs other responsibilities as required or assigned.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced knowledge of technical documentation methods and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Ability to analyze problems and work from issue identification through resolution quickly and methodically.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple project deliverables of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Do the Right Thing
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent experience.
• 5 years’ experience as a BA, Application/System Admin or Software Analyst or experience delivering, supporting financial industry systems.
• Experience testing software solutions preferred.
• Experience with banking systems (retail, commercial, mortgage etc.) preferred.
• Core Banking Experience Highly Preferred.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Position can be Full Remote or Onsite based on preference. May require On-Call rotation.
NOTE: The essential job functions and associated qualifications contained in this document describe the general nature and level of the work performed. They are not intended to represent an exhaustive listing or be inclusive of all aspects of the job. The tasks and procedures involved in the performance of the essential job functions may vary from day-to-day. Major changes in areas of responsibility may occur, as directed by management, and will require revision of this job description.
Gateway First Bank
244 S Gateway PlTulsa, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Gateway First Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?