Security & Safety Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gateway First Bank is looking for a dynamic leader to serve as our Security & Safety Manager in our corporate and branch office environment with our Facilities team. We are looking for an assertive, self-starter who is a team player and exemplifies our company values. At least 7 years of related security/law enforcement experience and/or training. Apply today!
The Security & Safety Manager ensures the protection of The Company’s personnel and facilities in accordance with all applicable laws, codes, and regulations. Leads company-wide safety and security programs to protect the lives and property of the Company, our customers, team members, vendors, guests, visitors, facilities, and assets through implementation of outlined requirements & procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
· Leads the Corporate office and Branch office locations security and safety program compatible with the established goals and objectives of The Company, develops and implements operations standards, policies, and procedures for the security and safety of all office locations, including departmental directives.
· Monitors, business activities, news sources, and communications from regulators, law enforcement, and Company team members regarding when to implement increased vigilance and heightened security operations; communicates heightened security measures when appropriate. Responds to security and safety issues or concerns of The Company’s team members and personnel.
· Directs the enforcement of all applicable laws to preserve the peace and protect the lives and personal property of the Company, team members, customers, and guests. Leads the emergency response efforts of The Company, and annually reviews and updates all emergency preparedness plans. Acts as primary point of contact and liaison with local, state, and federal law enforcement involving local criminal activity and investigations at The Company.
· Plans and implements crime prevention, health, and safety programs, and conducts related seminars for administration, managers, and team members. Coordinates training for all future security guards and/or security personnel including temporary security personnel.
· Ensures The Company’s compliance with local, state, and federal laws, including but not limited to the Employees Right to a safe workplace free of dangerous conditions, toxic substances, and other potential safety hazards.
· Continually reviews and monitors potential security and safety risks of the Company, to facilitate the timely correction of such problems. Monitors the employee identification security badges for all team members at the corporate offices. Maintains control and log of all master keys. Installs or directs the installation of security cameras in The Company & reviews footage, as necessary.
· Directs the Corporate Executive Protection program to include providing additional security staff and specialists for site and travel security, events, board meetings or other public appearances of Primary and Secondary Executive staff in accordance with the Executive Protection Procedures. Collaborates with management and Facilities department to ensure the safety of all Company events and their compliance with the security protocols of the Company. Oversees the internal investigation of incidents that occur on The Company’s property.
· Directs the training of emergency volunteers and conducts drills with all team members: Fire, Tornado, Lockdown (armed intruder or criminal act), Earthquake, Evacuation, Inclement weather, etc. Manages the Emergency Notification System, develops Emergency Preparedness and Company Safety Drill Procedures and completes safety drill logs.
· Participates in the department hiring, promotion, and review process while managing, mentoring, and improving support staff performance. Coaches and develops team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the company.
· Exercises awareness with regards to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
· Advanced knowledge of security and safety policies, procedures, and practices.
· Advanced knowledge and practices in de-escalation and crisis intervention techniques.
· High degree of professionalism, integrity, initiative, organization, and sound judgment.
· Assertive self-starter who quickly adapts and grasps issues coupled with the ability to work well under pressure, prioritize, and multitask.
· Must possess the maturity and flexibility to work effectively with the public, first responders, law enforcement, executive leadership, and staff.
· Ability to advocate for team members, management, and customers.
· Affiliation with Security associations, like ASIS, for the purpose of networking.
· Strong technology and proficient with Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, Get it Done Attitude, Team Player, and Do the Right Thing.
· Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Criminal Justice, Police Science, or related discipline.
· At least seven (7) years of related security/law enforcement experience and/or training; in addition to education requirement to include five (5) of those years in a supervisory capacity.
· Must be Oklahoma CLEET certified as an Armed Security Officer and Instructor and certified as a Level 4 Security Officer in Texas.
· Must be certified as a CPR, AED, and First Aid Instructor.
· Must be certified as an Executive Protection Specialist.
Gateway First Bank
244 S Gateway Place JenksTulsa, OK
Real EstateView all jobs at Gateway First Bank
Get fresh 1ST Security Bank jobs daily straight to your inbox!