**Open to this position being worked from either Tulsa/Jenks, OK or Dallas, TX!**
(Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway)
Our Mortgage and Banking Controls Tester will test against and audit both Mortgage and Banking policy and procedures within all corporate departments. Candidates will have 2-4 yrs of Compliance, Risk or Audit experience.
Mortgage and Banking Controls Tester REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Thorough knowledge of quality control and control testing policies, procedures, and practices.
• Thorough knowledge of the financial services industry and experience with banking products a plus.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent comprehension, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
• Ability to work within teams and work independently.
• Ability to execute multiple tasks/ projects in a dynamic work environment.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Street Smart
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field or equivalent years of experience.
• 2 - 4 years of experience controls testing in lending, compliance, quality or risk management from Banking, Insurance, Financial or Consulting firm working with process risks and controls
Mortgage and Banking Controls Tester SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Some travel may be necessary 10%. This position will handle confidential risk analysis documents