Mortgage Customer Service Specialist *Bilingual preferred*
Gateway First Bank Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here we grow again...we are in immediate need for Mortgage Customer Service Specialists! *Bilingual preferred but not required!
Gateway First Bank is in a very exciting time of growth, and our Customer Service team plays a powerful role in that success while providing a career path to our outstanding reps! Do you genuinely care about people? Are you interested in the financial and mortgage sector? We are looking for people with top notch communication skills that can navigate technology with ease. Our call center reps help customers with questions about their home loans. Current hours: M-F, 10 am - 7 pm; 4 day/10 hour shift available. Overtime possible. We can’t wait to get to know you, next training class starts May 24 so apply today!
Mortgage Customer Service Specialist JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for identifying customer service issues and resolving them, providing operational feedback to identify root causes of problems/issues, and eliminating the need for call escalation.
Mortgage Customer Service Specialist ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Responds to first-level support questions from customers.
• Answers calls and provides necessary support to and the assurance that they will be served by knowledgeable mortgage specialists.
• Applies and leverages technology systems to consistently follow up and document problem resolutions.
• Maintains customer records and updates customer account information.
• Resolves customer service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
• Communicates with and serves customers via phone, email, and letter.
• Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Mortgage Customer Service Specialist REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Proven problem solving capabilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Organized, task oriented and attentive to detail.
• High School Diploma.
• At least 1 years of related customer service experience.
• Prefer related experience in a call center environment.
• Prefer related experience in mortgage banking.
Mortgage Customer Service Specialist SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Work involves spending 70% of the time answering customer calls & resolving issues completely to ensure one call resolution.
Gateway First BankWhy Work Here?
Great people, exciting growth, family oriented atmosphere!
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.9 billion in assets, six banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 43 states and the District of Columbia, and almost 1,630 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing 85,000 residential mortgages (known as Gateway Mortgage). While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families and communities is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
244 South Gateway PlaceTulsa, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Gateway First Bank