**Open to this position being worked from either Tulsa/Jenks, OK or Dallas, TX!**
(Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway)
Exciting new add for GFB Corporate! Must have 7 yrs Dialer management experience in a call center environment, preferably Five9 Dialer. Will be creating call campaigns, tracking performance, troubleshooting and reporting.
Manager, Dialer Operations JOB SUMMARY:
The Manager, Dialer Operations is responsible for managing the dialer system that controls the flow of outbound calls to borrowers. Supports the daily operations and management of the dialing campaigns for the collections department. Partners with department leadership and ensures all operating hours are covered and campaigns are performing as expected. Responsible for partnering with management to build, monitor, and assist in determine overall strategy.
Manager, Dialer Operations ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Partners with management to ensure all department operating hours are covered.
• Identifies, creates, analyzes, and uploads daily call campaigns.
• Monitors call campaigns to ensure performing as expected and are properly documented.
• Analyzes dialer systems and applications to ensure department objectives are met and to maximize productivity.
• Partners with management to organize the day to day operations strategy and ensures desired penetration and contact rates are achieved.
• Communicates with clients/auditors/visitors regarding dialer capabilities and execution of strategies.
• Partners with Management, Compliance, and Legal teams to ensure work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal collection laws and regulations.
• Monitors and analyzes real-time production standards and production of daily reports.
• Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues related to dialer system.
• Creates and analyzes contact center performance reports for individual and team to reflect contact rates, performance standards, and Compliance standards.
• Recommends improvements for dialing strategies, inbound call routing, and efficiency.
• Participates in the department hiring, promotion, and review process while managing, mentoring and improving support staff performance. Coaches and develops team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the company.
• Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Manager, Dialer Operations REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced knowledge of dialer systems.
• Advanced knowledge of customer care policies, procedures, and practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, & Outlook), including pivot tables, creating reports, data manipulation, SQL or ODBC experience database.
• Technically minded with ability to quickly learn new technology and/or applications.
• Ability to lead and develop a team.
• Ability to create and manage call campaigns.
• Ability to comprehend and analyze dialer output data.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Street Smart
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or equivalent years of required.
• 7 years of experience in a high-volume contact center environment.
Manager, Dialer Operations SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Work requires working with highly sensitive or confidential information and overnight travel
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,400 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages.
While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!