GATEWAY FIRST BANK
The Banking Center Manager is responsible for the efficient daily operations of a full-service banking center. This position will provide a superior customer experience and promote a service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Responsible for achieving individual and banking center goals supporting new business development, client referrals and retention and expansion of account relationships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
· Manages the banking center team including service, sales, and operations; prioritizes and plans work activities for self and banking center.
· Provides periodic management support for other banking centers.
· Creates a positive working environment that facilitates exceptional service, expanding profitable customer relationships and employee engagement.
· Supports an environment that promotes a level of care that makes customers feel welcomed, significant and engaged. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
· Encourages banking center team to take ownership of achieving personal and banking center goals. Strategizes plans and actions to improve quality of banking center’s service.
· Facilitates regular team meetings and performs coaching sessions focused on product knowledge, service, product training, customer service and teamwork.
· Collaborates with other internal business partners to provide comprehensive solutions to customer’s financial needs.
· Participates in community organizations and activities to enhance the bank’s image and develops additional business and referral sources.
· Serves as a communication link between all departments and leadership to ensure the banking center team is informed and understands directives, bank financial performance, initiatives and other pertinent information.
· Ensures the banking center is compliant with established operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintains security procedures and ethical oversight of the banking center operations.
· Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
· Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
· Advanced knowledge of bank products and services and sales management techniques and concepts.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations.
· Excellent client service, relationship building and business development skills.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Microsoft Office skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Proven ability to coach employees for improved performance.
· Ability to make quality management decisions.
· Ability to motivate others and demonstrate good team building skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related equivalent experience.
· 7 years of banking experience required.
· 3 years of experience in management or supervisory capacity in a financial institution or related field required.
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Must be flexible and able to work additional hours when crucial to the branch environment. Maintains highly sensitive or confidential information. This position may require some travel.
NOTE: The essential job functions and associated qualifications contained in this document describe the general nature and level of the work performed. They are not intended to represent an exhaustive listing or be inclusive of all aspects of the job. The tasks and procedures involved in the performance of the essential job functions may vary from day-to-day. Major changes in areas of responsibility may occur, as directed by management, and will require revision of this job description.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,400 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages.
While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
Gateway First Bank
Why Work Here?Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC, a full-service mortgage company licensed in 41 states and the District of Columbia, announced it has completed its merger with Farmers Exchange Bank to form Gateway First Bank, an Oklahoma banking corporation. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 41 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,400 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages. While that is all impressive, our passion of Strengthening Families is at the core of the Gateway Vision!
Great people, exciting growth, family oriented atmosphere!