Restaurant Assistant Manager
Gateway City Fondue LLC Chesterfield, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Melting Pot Restaurant in Chesterfield is looking for a highly motivated assistant manager. This position requires someone who is passionate about customer service, has good problem solving skills, strong leadership abilities, and a good work ethic. Our guests are looking for a great dining experience in a fun and relaxed environment. The Connection with our guest is as important as our food. If you have a fun personality and a positive attitude you will love this job opportunity. We will train you to our standards as our concept provides our guests with a unique dining experience. Please send us your resume so we can get you started in this adventure.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Gateway City Fondue LLCWhy Work Here?
We have been in business 18 years and growing.
294 Lamp and Lantern Village Chesterfield Mo 63017Chesterfield, MO
FoodView all jobs at Gateway City Fondue LLC