Driver Helper $18/hr + Flight Benefits
- $10,000 Weekly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We're looking for motivated, engaged people to help make everyone's journeys better.
Compensation & Competitive benefits that let you see the world:
1. Starting rate:$18.00/hr
2. Flight Benefits: Employees and immediate family fly United Airlines stand-by for free (domestic and international)!
A Customer Service Assistant (CSA) is responsible for loading equipment onto trucks, guiding the Customer Service Representative (CSR) to aircraft, and moving equipment from the truck to the aircraft galley.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Customer Service Representative (CSR) in catering aircraft
- Guides Customer Service Representative (CSR) to aircraft safely and accurately
- Quality checks on all assigned flights
- Adds or subtract meals for assigned flights
- All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety regulations
- Follows directions
- Works as a member of a team
- May be required to complete pre-trip truck inspection as directed
- Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Up to one-year experience preferred
- Current U.S. driver's license
- Must be able to read and write to complete required forms
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays
- Works overtime when required
- Arrives to work on-time
- Must comply with Company Policies
- Completes paperwork and related administrative duties
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Majority of duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Must be able to work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft
- Free on-site cafeteria with hot and healthy meals
- Free uniforms and uniform laundering
- Weekly pay
- Employee referral bonuses
- Company sponsored $10k Life Insurance (basic and supplemental available as well)
- Vacation and sick benefits after 1 year
- Holiday pay after 1 year
- Recognition program including company merchandise
- Optional employee paid benefits include:
- Medical coverage, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, short and long term disability
- 401k with up to 3% company match for most locations and employees
- Employee Assistance Program
Please keep in mind: Our workforce needs to remain flexible in your shifts and days off, as your schedule may fluctuate during peak seasons to meet production needs, requirements of the industry or to accommodate a shift bid in accordance with the Union contract.
Dues and Initiation Fees are taken the first Thursday of the month, after the required probation period.
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at Gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone's day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For California Residents, please click here to view our California privacy notice.
If you want to be part of a team that helps make travel and culinary memories, join us!
Transportation and StorageView All gategroup Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.