Clinical Research Coordinator
Gastro Health Catonsville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking an industry professional to join our research team. This vital role will work directly with subjects, under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI). This role will be responsible for performing and implementing all aspects of clinical research trials, ensuring protocol-specific and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate and participate in site preparation for Site Initiation Visits, interim Monitoring Visits, Investigator Meetings, and Close-Out visits
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all study-related subjects throughout the course of their study participation
- Work closely with the PI to ensure compliance with protocols, and successfully conduct all assigned study-related activities in accordance with FDA and ICH GCP guidelines
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are enforced and followed with strict adherence to company policy
- Assure IRB approvals are obtained prior to initiating any study-related activities
- Recruit and track subjects with expectations for target enrollment goals
- Current proficiency with conducting phlebotomy
- Consent subjects in accordance with FDA, GCP and protocol guidelines
- Ensure adequate understanding of inclusion and exclusion criteria for each protocol
- Accurately record and communicate all adverse events (AEs) to the PI and monitor in a timely manner
- Record all concomitant medications and medical/surgical history accurately for each subject
- Schedule all subject visits within study timelines identified within the protocols
- Ensure subject safety and communicate safety data in a timely manner with the PI
- Collect and accurately record study data in source documents and case report forms
- Design and maintain organizational tools to conduct study activity accurately and in compliance with GCP, FDA and protocol guidelines
- Complete all paperwork as required by sponsor and CRA in a timely manner
- Complete all data queries as requested by the sponsor and CRA in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Availability to travel as required for training sessions
- 1-5 years of Clinical Research experience, preferred
- Prior knowledge of clinical trials, as well as ICH-GCP principles, preferred
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Desire to train and develop skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- BLS certification, preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology
Why Work With Gastro Health?
When you join Gastro Health, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting clinical research and discovering new treatments for diseases, as well as new ways to detect, diagnose, and reduce the chance of developing diseases. Gastro Health, LLC employs the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. We are always looking for individuals that share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan, Short-term disability, HSA, and Corporate Holidays.
Are you ready to be a part of the Gastro Health family? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
We offer complete care of the digestive system. That means when a patient with gastrointestinal concerns makes an appointment at Gastro Health, everything from the evaluation to treatment, including surgery, happens under the care of a Gastro Health medical professional.
Some of our services include:
• Colorectal surgery
• General surgery
• In-house infusion suites
• Diagnostic studies
• Medical nutrition therapy
• Weight loss and nutrition
Our team of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nutritionists, and technicians combine their clinical expertise and experience to provide patients with quality medical and preventive care.
Gastro Health physicians are involved in clinical research and medical education, allowing them to provide patients with the latest techniques and treatments all under one medical group.
With office locations, endoscopy centers, and affiliations with premier hospitals, there is always a Gastro Health physician nearby in the markets we serve.
We take pride in improving our patients' quality of care and ensuring an excellent healthcare experience. Gastro Health seeks to continuously improve the health of our patients and the personal service we render both to them and the medical community through teamwork and compassionate care.
700 Geipe RoadCatonsville, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at Gastro Health