GARDEN CENTER NURSERY ASSOCIATE
Gasper Landscapes Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gasper Home & Garden Showplace, a 6-acre Nursery and Garden center located in Richboro, Pa in Bucks County. We are is seeking a part time & full-time experienced nursery associates. This position requires day and some weekend hours.
The successful candidate will have experience in all, or a combination of the following. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Greet customers in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service and assist customers with selecting nursery stock and Garden products
- Perform stocking, care, labeling, and merchandising of nursery stock and garden products
- Perform daily housekeeping duties to ensure a neat, clean, and welcoming environment
- 1 Year experience working in a Garden Center (preferred)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess knowledge and understand proper use and maintenance of annuals, perennials, trees & shrubs
Salary commensurate with skill set and experience. Hourly Salary: $16.00 to $20.00
Excellent benefits offered, Health & Dental Insurance, Simple IRA/Profit Sharing Plan, Vacation/Personal Time and Employee Discounts. Equal Opportunity Employer
Gasper LandscapesWhy Work Here?
Award winning design/build firm with great benefits and competitive salaries
Gasper Home and Garden Showplace located in Bucks County. An award winning design/build firm.
316 Tanyard RoadPhiladelphia, PA
ConstructionView all jobs at Gasper Landscapes