CSR Customer Service Representative (Cashier)
Summary: Customer Service Representative reports to the Store Manager. The CSR is responsible for assisting the
Management Team in the overall operation, cleanliness, maintenance, inventory and cash control of the location.
Essential Sales Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Excellent Customer Service Skills in all interactions
- Ensure all Cash handling policies are followed explicitly.
- Restock all store items as directed by Store Manager or customer needs.
- Plus sell to every Customer, regardless of what they purchase.
- Perform all duties related to serving our customers.
- Provide training assistance to new CSR’s.
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service and resolve customer issues on shift.
- Submits to the Store Manager for approval, a grocery order for their assigned sections or categories.
- Front and face all product to create a visually attractive display for our customers
- Review, complete and suggest changes to all build-to’s.
- Provide feedback for the fast food service area of the store.
- Complete reports assigned by the Store Manager.
- Accept applications to be considered for employment.
- Follow company procedures when working with vendors including checking in order and verifying quantities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and finalize shift close-out reports.
- Inspect store facilities/equipment for safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
- Complete all price changes and promotional price changes.
- Document and report a safety incident or injury.
- Document and report a maintenance request.
- The CSR may be asked to participate in any other related task or activity which management determines his/her skills would be useful or needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Prerequisites
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Have reliable transportation and can arrive at the store on time.
- Has a positive attitude and promotes the company and is a team player.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be well organized and manages time well.
- Possess good people interaction skills.
- Works as scheduled by the Store Manager. Schedule must be flexible to include being available to work all shifts and all days of the week. Work week may exceed 40 hours per week during hard to staff times.
Gas Express LLC
1000 Florida BlvdDenham Springs, LA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.