Warehouse Receiver - Full Time
- Expired: November 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love wine? We do! Gary's Wine & Marketplace, owned and operated locally, is one of the largest brick and mortar and internet wine retailers in the tri-state area. At our stores, we offer one of the most extensive, competitively priced fine wine and cheese selections. We are well-known for our excellent, personable customer service and our knowledgeable wine staff.
The Warehouse Receiver handles deliveries and ensures that they are stored properly and promptly; keeps the warehouse area clean and well organized; performs inventory and other duties described below.
- Match deliveries against purchase orders; put away deliveries quickly; ensure that stock is shelved promptly
- Keep area organized and clean - review and modify receiving area organization as needed weekly
- Perform inventory counts as requested
- Maintain secure area - locks doors
- Determine product positioning and insures that priority items are displayed to their advantage
- Perform general maintenance as needed
- When on the selling floor, greet guests and answer questions or redirect guest to other member of staff as needed
- Strong sense of customer service
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic estimation and math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, a retirement plan with company contributions, and a generous employee discount. Retail hours include working on some weekends.
Gary's Wine & Marketplace
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Wine Educator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.