Customer Service Representative - Part Time
- Posted: over a month ago
Gary’s Wine & Marketplace is an upscale wine and gourmet shop with locations in Napa Valley and New Jersey. Located in the heart of St. Helena, Gary's is widely recognized as one of the best wine retailers in the United States. Most notably, Gary’s Wine & Marketplace recently won the 2021 Beverage Dynamics Retailer of the Year, the 2021 Wine-Searcher Gold Award for Overall List in St. Helena, and was awarded as Food & Wine Magazine Top 10 Online Wine Shops.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative for our ecommerce website, www.garyswine.com. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and emails;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Gary's Wine & Marketplace
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?