- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB OPPORTUNITY – Accounting Clerk
Set yourself on a path of professional growth and perform meaningful work with a close-knit team of professionals. Banks Industrial Group, a family-first company, is seeking a full-time accounting clerk to assist in the areas of accounts payable/receivable, inventory ordering, and general administrative duties. Your job, set in a casual office environment, will work to support management and field personnel working to repair and maintain industrial facilities. Compensation includes competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
Benefits for full time employees include:
· Medical plan through Aetna or medical plan decline payment
· Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance at group rates
· 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
· Paid time off (PTO) which grows with time in service
· Company-paid training and development program
· Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their dependents
· Performance and profit-based bonuses
· Monthly cell phone subsidy payment
A successful candidate will perform the following duties:
· Execute accounts payable ensuring timely payment to creditors and vendors
· Categorize Amex credit card and check expenses
· Perform purchase orders and job cost accounting
· Assist in accounts receivable, makes calls and track progress
· Assist in invoicing customers, accurately using accounting software, enter in payables
· Assist with inventory ordering using Fishbowl system; coordinate with Warehouse Coordinator to ensure accuracy
· Ship products from warehouse occasionally via UPS and/or FedEx Freight
· Schedule training on product knowledge, warehouse, and shipping certification
General Administrative Support
· Assist with administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting, and distributing mail, and preparing documents
· Provide customer service via phone or email correspondence; organize and prioritize volumes of information, calls, emails, and faxes
· Work in cooperation with co-workers to cover phones; take messages or fields/answer all questions
· Provide general administrative support and other duties as assigned
The candidate must have the following skills and aptitude:
· Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Basic computer data entry
· Ability to communicate and report effectively
· Good knowledge of English language and basic math
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Physical demands and abilities:
· Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
· Occasionally lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
Our company, recently named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies,” and CEO Report’s “Velocity 50”
To learn more about working at Banks Industrial Group, please visit our website.
Job Location: 575 Route 73 N, West Berlin, NJ 08091
Do you fit in with our Core Values? Find out here: https://www.banksindustrial.com/core-values
Gary R Banks Industrial Group LLC
575 NJ-73Mount Laurel, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Part Time Accounting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.