Garrison Hughes is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist I to work exclusively with our client at UPMC. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will support the day-to-day maintenance needs of various UPMC web properties; and assist Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Specialist IIs in the planning, development, launch, and evaluation of web-based promotional and marketing programs to increase qualified site visits and conversions, with the ultimate goal of increasing patient volume and supporting UPMC’s business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage web projects of varying levels of complexity and sophistication, collaborating with departmental communications managers, physicians, administrators, web architects and programmers, and designers.
- Support Digital Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Specialist IIs in the development of web projects of varying levels of complexity and sophistication.
- Keep managers and other Digital Marketing Specialists apprised of status and accomplishments.
- Identify and recommend website improvements to increase qualified site visits.
- Manage the development of system-wide web-based marketing campaigns as stand-alone efforts and/or in integration with existing clinical content on upmc.com.
- Ensure that content and design are understandable, accessible and consistent with UPMC brand standards.
- Build websites and pages in accordance with project requirements and recommend best practices and functionality to clients and partners.
- Prepare and monitor project requirements, timelines, sitemaps, wireframes, and other relevant documentation for assigned projects.
- Manage daily maintenance requests, such as completion and routing of web requests, requests for publication, responses to status updates, and requests for quick deployment.
- Assist with hands-on design (HTML) for projects as needed.
- Maintain current industry knowledge and trends.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a focus in marketing, communications, business, or information technology preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing communications, web-based program management, design, development, or related field required.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with strong oral and written communications skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Working, current knowledge of web- and social media-based concepts, tools, and techniques such as search engine optimization, usability, navigation, QA testing, content development, and metrics/reporting systems.
- Experience with customer service and account management.
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems.
- Attention to detail.