Vice President of Enterprise Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $190,000 Yearly
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We are looking for an experienced business development executive to lead our large enterprise segment. You'll be overseeing Garner's sales and revenue functions across the US including managing partnerships and all day-to-day sales activities. This role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
This position is fully remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build out Garner's large enterprise channel by way of direct to employer, brokers, consultants, insurers, and providers (as needed)
- Own the direct sales cycles and deploy sales objectives through the preparation and measuring of sales quotas, prospecting and pipeline management
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitor products to effectively communicate the value proposition of a relationship with Garner
- Support the development of new, strategic, broker relationships and influence the buying decision
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of deep sales experience with a focus on health benefits (medical, ancillary, vendor) via brokers, consultants, and insurers
- Existing relationships within the broker, consultant and insurance communities
- Minimum of 3+ years experience selling large Enterprise clients
- A data literacy with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive actions
- Proven experience with developing processes (sales playbooks, KPIs, collateral creation, etc), and executing on sales strategies to promote long term success
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- 2+ years of work experience at a venture backed, early stage company
- Comfort working with remote teams
The base salary range for this position is: $150,000 - $190,000 annually. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
BusinessView all jobs at Garner Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?