Senior Account Executive
- Expired: February 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Garner's mission is to reconfigure how the US healthcare system works. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive to own business development for our fully insured product in the 20-500 life segment. This role's focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner's fully insured and self funded product, focusing on the 20-2,000 life segment
- Build out Garner's fully-insured partnership ecosystem of brokers, consultants, general agents, and employers in your geographic region
- Develop foundational infrastructure and process for tracking sales and partnership pipeline
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years experience in a quota-carrying role selling health insurance or benefits solutions to the employer segment (20-2000 lives)
- Existing relationships within the broker and insurance community
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
BusinessView all jobs at Garner Health