- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Garner's mission is to reconfigure how the US healthcare system works. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
As the first Recruiting Coordinator on Garner's Talent Team, you will have the opportunity to make an enormous impact at a fast-growing startup. This role will be responsible for the most important key to our success: the talent. We're looking for someone who's highly detail-oriented, loves working with people, and creates organized processes.
What you'll do:
- Schedule calls, video interviews, and interview debriefs across time zones in a fast-paced environment
- Stay in close contact with candidates and provide updates regarding their application and interview status
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet position requirements
- Build high-trust relationships with recruiters and interviewers and maintain timely communication
- Improve our candidate experience and build interest by thinking creatively and holistically about how Garner is presented
- Leverate our ATS (Greenhouse) to communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Partner with the greater Operations team to support new hire onboarding
- Pull reports to track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results to the team
- Partner with the Head of Talent to establish the foundations of Talent as a function at Garner
- Support special projects and other ad-hoc initiatives across our team as needed
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1+ years of relevant recruiting coordination or operations experience, preferably in a startup or recruiting agency
- Experience using Google Suite
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse or Lever preferred)
- A high level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills and a strong ability to juggle concurrent urgent tasks
- Care deeply about creating a high-touch experience with candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers to ensure a positive experience
- Excitement around the challenge of building and scaling a recruiting function
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the US healthcare system
BusinessView all jobs at Garner Health